These Regulations apply from October 26, 2017.
Galactica sp. z o.o.
ul. Fordońska 189
- The service doesn't allow people under the age of 13 to use the service.
- It is prohibited to distribute illegal materials, content, images, etc. through the distribution service. Particularly forbidden: spreading pornography, breaking the law, acting to the detriment of third parties, distributing SPAM, other actions to the detriment of other users of the Contractor, making materials available to third parties in such a way as to cause excessive use of server resources (especially installed scripts used on other sites - Banners, aliases, free components, counters, etc.) of security breaches of servers, servers on the Web.
- You are responsible for any activity performed through your account, and you agree not to sell or transfer your account, watchers, usernames, or any other rights in your account, nor to license or assign any rights to it. Panotica Hydra prohibits the creation of accounts on behalf of others and you agree to abide by this prohibition. This provision does not apply to individuals and companies who have explicitly agreed to create an account on behalf of the employer or client. The User declares that all information provided by him during registration at Panotica Hydra and at any other time is accurate, accurate, up-to-date and complete, and undertakes to update them as necessary to ensure their accuracy.
- It is forbidden to deceive, collect or use any login information of other Panotica Hydra users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and safe.
- It is forbidden to slander, harass, abuse, harass or intimidate other persons or entities, or impersonate any other person or entity. In addition, private or confidential information (such as yourself or others), including credit card information, social security numbers, PESEL numbers or other identification numbers, private phone numbers or e-mail addresses, is prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, texts, files, information, usernames, images, graphic content, images, audio and video files, sounds, music, copyrighted works, applications, links and other content or materials. (Collectively "content") uploaded, published or displayed by the user through the site.
- It is forbidden to make changes to the site, to customize or enhance it, or to modify or customize other sites to falsely link to the Panotica Hydra service or service.
- It is forbidden to create or send unsolicited e-mails to Panotica Hydra users, or to add unwanted comments, likes, and other forms of commercial or harassing messages (known as "spam").
- It is not permitted to use domain names or website URLs in your user name unless you have previously obtained a written consent from Panotica Hydra.
- It is forbidden to interfere with the operation of the service or servers or networks related to the service. By transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code that interferes with or damaging software and IT systems. It is not permitted to modify or disrupt the display of the Panotica Hydra site in the browser or on user devices by inserting content or code or otherwise.
- It is forbidden to create accounts on the site using unauthorized means, including but not limited to automatic devices, scripts, bot robots, spiders, crawlers and scraper.
- You must not restrict other users to use the service or encourage others to violate the provisions of these Terms and Conditions or other rules of the Panotica Hydra Service or to facilitate their violation.
- In the event of a breach of these Terms of Service, Panotica Hydra reserves the right to remove your account from the service. You acknowledge that Panotica Hydra is not responsible for the content transmitted through the site. You use the service at your own risk. In the event of a violation by the user of the letter or spirit of these Terms or the exposure of Panotica Hydra service to the risk of liability, we reserve the right to discontinue all or part of the service.
- The Service reserves the right to make changes to the service, to terminate the provision of the Service or to block access to the Service for any reason, without prior notice, at any time and without any obligation thereunder. You may manually deactivate your account at Panotica Hydra. If you block access to the Service or your User Deactivates Account, your User Data stored on this account (including photos, comments, friends, and all other data) will no longer be accessible through this account (eg other users will not be able Go to your username and see its photos), but they may remain on the site and be displayed through it (for example, if your content has been shared by other users).
- Panotica Hydra reserves the right to refuse access to any site for any reason and at any time.
- The Service may, but does not need to remove, edit, block and / or monitor content or content that we consider to be in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- You are solely responsible for your actions towards other users of the service on and off the network. You acknowledge that Panotica Hydra is not responsible for any user activity. Panotica Hydra reserves the right, but is not obliged, to monitor and dispute user disputes.
- Service and messages from the site may contain links to sites or features owned by third parties. Links to third-party sites and features may also be found in images and comments displayed through the site. The service also includes third party content that we do not control, monitor or approve. In addition, some site features may allow interoperability of services with external sites and features, including applications through which a service or user profile connects to a site or external feature. For example, within the service, we may offer a feature that allows you to share content from your site or your content to external parties, which may result in the publication of this content on your site or external applications. Using this type of feature usually requires logging in to an external service account. You do so at your own risk. Panotica Hydra has no control over or any of the outside services. You acknowledge and agree that Panotica Hydra does not accept any liability for any external services or functions. You will be liable for any data transmission charges that you will incur when using the service.
- It is forbidden to use automated data access methods such as crawler and scraper crawlers or caching for any content hosted on the site, including but not limited to user profiles and photos (except where this is the case The actions of standard technologies and protocols used by search engines with the explicit consent of Panotica Hydra).
RANGE OF SERVICES
Panotica Hydra offers two possibilities of access to services - STANDARD ACCOUNT and PREMIUM ACCOUNT.
Company or private account - available without paying a fee. Under the Standard account, the Customer receives:
- Standard profile card (last 8 panoramas, last 8 videos)
- Possibility to publish your own panoramas and movies
- 500MB account capacity
- Browse panoramas, 360 videos, and galleries shared by other users
Company or private account - available for payment according to applicable price list. Under the Premium account, the Customer receives:
- Premium profile card
- Ability to publish your own panoramas, 360 movies and flat photos
- Access to multimedia in full screen mode
- Access to download ropes for virtual visits in full screen mode
- The ability to download a ready-made iframe script or a link to share a panorama on your site
- 2 TB account capacity
- Browse panoramas, 360 videos, and galleries shared by other users
The premium account is active after paying the fee for an appropriate period of time selected by the Customer.
FORM OF SERVICE PAYMENT:
Payments for the service you have ordered, after registration, can be made using one available payment method:
- Online payment by electronic transfer (PayU / direct transfer)
- Traditional transfer
Online payments (PayU) are made in such a way that the customer choosing this form of payment on the website is redirected to the bank's transactional service. After logging in, the Customer receives a ready to accept transfer form with the appropriate amount, title of the transfer and recipient's data. After accepting the transfer, the Customer returns to the website.
After posting the transfer, the Customer receives a VAT invoice, which is issued for the data that will be provided at the registration of the profile. The VAT invoice is sent electronically to the e-mail address of the profile.The customer receives full access to the Panotica Hydra system according to the selected subscription peroid.
- Panotica Hydra content is protected by copyright, trademark laws, patents, and is subject to trade secret and other proprietary rights. Based on this agreement with the user, Panotica Hydra retains all rights in the Panotica Hydra content and service. It is prohibited to remove, modify or suppress any copyright, trademark or trade mark or other proprietary rights contained in or attached to Panotica Hydra Content. It is not permissible to reproduce, alter, modify, reproduce, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast or distribute Panotica Hydra content nor to create derivative works, distribute or otherwise license them.
- Panotica Hydra strives to provide users with uninterrupted access to the service, but may experience situations where the service may be disturbed, including but not limited to scheduled maintenance and upgrades, as well as unexpected technical or telecommunications failures. And / or hardware. Panotica Hydra also reserves the right to remove any content from the site for any reason and without prior notice. Content removed from the site may continue to be stored by Panotica Hydra, including, but not limited to, compliance with legal obligations, but may be inaccessible to the user. The only way to recover them may be a valid court order. Therefore, Panotica Hydra encourages its users to back up their content. In other words, Panotica Hydra is not a backup service so you can not treat it as a place to create and store backups of content.
- You acknowledge that Panotica Hydra does not accept any liability for content posted or approved by you. Panotica Hydra is not obliged to pre-screen, monitor, edit or remove any content. Users whose content violates these Terms and Conditions may be held liable.
- According to the policies of Panotica Hydra, we do not accept or analyze content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials unless specifically requested by us. In this case, they are subject to certain special conditions, regulations and requirements. The purpose of this provision is to avoid misunderstandings in situations where your ideas are similar to ideas that we have developed or are being developed by us.
As a result, Panotica Hydra does not accept unsolicited material or ideas or take any responsibility for materials or ideas submitted to it. In the event that the user, in spite of these rules, decides to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, the user hereby authorizes Panotica Hydra to provide free and unrestricted use of any content, information, ideas, suggestions or Other materials for any purpose, including but not limited to the development of products and services and marketing purposes.
SUBMISSION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTS AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- We respect the rights of others and expect the same from our users.
- We provide users with tools to protect intellectual property rights.
- Repeated infringement of the intellectual property rights of others may result in the blocking of the user's account.